|<< Tagasi esilehele
||STUDIO MODERNA OÜ
||We are looking for a candidate who would be passionate about sales and customer service. Person who would be able to lead and motivate his team working in a dynamic, multinational environment.
• Prepare and monitor sales plan, take appropriate actions.
• Analyze, optimize or extend local retail network.
• Plan, organize, coordinate and control of workflow in the department.
• Recruit, train, motivate & lead your employees.
• Implement marketing activities & product merchandising.
• Manage internal processes, customer service and care procedures.
• Manage product ordering and distribution system.
• Analyze store performance and prepare on-time reports.
• Cooperate with other sales channels, warehouse, marketing & accounting.
• Look for new opportunities to grow the business.
||• At least 2 years’ experience of store or retail chain management
• At least 2 years’ experience of managing more than 15 people
• Good merchandising knowledge.
• Good analytical skills
• Good conflict solving & mediation skills
• People training experience
• Customer care & complaint management experience
• Ability to work in multinational, functionally structured organization.
• Ability to work independently planning personal and teams priorities and tasks.
• Good MS office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent Estonian speaking, reading and writing skills.
• Very good English speaking, reading and writing skills
• Good Russian speaking skills.
• Driver’s license.
||Vaata kontaktandmeid ja kandideeri