|<< Tagasi esilehele
||The Brainy Band
||International Relations Manager
||Sales and Marketing:
• Communication with clients (both wholesale and private customers).
• Providing sales support to the clients.
• Assistance in arranging participation in international exhibitions.
• Preparation of stands for international exhibitions and communication with suppliers.
Logistics and Warehouse:
• Orders processing, dispatch controls (using CRM system).
• Inventory control, reconciliation.
• Loading and uploading of boxes with games.
• Assembling of games and components.
• Arranging of delivery from Saint Petersburg to Tallinn and from Tallinn to other destinations.
• Writing of standard requests to printing houses, searching for new suppliers.
• Sending orders to printing houses, control of quality, collecting of fulfilled orders.
• Preparation of standard rules and stickers for translation.
• Communication with translators (including Estonian).
||Key skills and requirements:
• Fluent English, good working knowledge of Estonian and/or Russian (sufficient for business communication).
• Perfect communication skills, ability to take initiative.
• Attentiveness and ability to concentrate.
• Systematic thinking (degree in mathematics or technical science is preferable).
• Advanced PC user, good knowledge of main office programs.
• Open Russian visa is a plus. We plan monthly short-term business trip to Saint Petersburg for trainings and team work.
• Personal car is an advantage.
||Vaata kontaktandmeid ja kandideeri