|<< Tagasi esilehele
||Runway International OÜ
||Runway BPO, a leading European International Business Process Outsourcing company, provides European and Scandinavian businesses with full-scope nearshoring services whilst placing quality as our top priority. During the last 14 years we have become a multi-lingual and multi-tower BPO Company, providing Nordic, Western European and multinational businesses with cost-effective nearshoring services, performed by more than 950 motivated and friendly employees operating from 10 different offices in 6 European countries.
For Runway to develop & expand our business into Finland, we are now searching the right person or company, to lead and develop our business.
Are you driven by results? Do you have experience and preferably an existing network in the Finnish business society? Then we have an opportunity for you.
• You are fluent in Finnish & English, written and verbal
• You have excellent market knowledge of the Finnish market and business structure
• You have experience in market analysis, B2B sales & preferably knowledge of business process outsourcing
• You are result oriented and proactive, eager to work independently being responsible for your own budget
• You can do multi-tasking, having very good communications, negotiation & organizational skills
• You have proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
You will be responsible to build & maintain your own customer database through research and ongoing contact, reporting directly to our Head of Business Development at Runway. We expect that you are committed and interested in selling, and that you are comfortable with communicating with new potential clients on C level. Experience from a similar position & proven track record, will be an advantage.
For more information about Runway & the services we offer our clients, please have a look at our website www.runwaybpo.com or feel free to contact Terje Henriksen our Head of Business Development on +372 53023066 or our COO Ronald Habich on +372 56972122.
If you think this sounds interesting, please apply through our website or by mailing your CV or proposal (if company) marked "Business Development, Finland" by 21.11.
As we are conducting ongoing interviews, send your CV/proposal as soon as possible.
Only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
||Vaata kontaktandmeid ja kandideeri